A few hours late, the last issue of The Stack for 2011.
You've probably noticed there were a few weeks missing, this was due to several reasons, one of them not having found many interesting things, so here's a few more now:
- What every programmer should know about memory
- vmtouch - Virtual Memory Touch - "Database indices are most useful when they are in the RAM, but on large databases this often isn't the case"
- How big are PHP array (and values) really?
- m2php - PHP bindings for Mongrel2 - A shameless self plug: Igor Wiedler did a large update on some code I wrote a while ago, stay tuned for a bit of activity here. Mongrel2 + ZeroMQ = awesome
- django-grappelli - "A jazzy skin for the Django admin interface."
- django-ide - A django IDE in your browser
- Coroutines in Python [PDF]
- Bootstrapping a Python Virtual Environment