- SparkPost/heml - HEML is an open source markup language for building responsive email.
- QMatrixClient/Quaternion - An IM client for the Matrix protocol
- How Queen and Pink Floyd were judged before they were famous
- Nur 1 von 20 kann diese Melodie hören - Mach den Hörtest
- PostgREST Documentation — PostgREST 4.3.0 documentation
- Mastering PostgreSQL in Application Development | Hacker News
- IOActive/RepoSsessed - A project designed to parse public source code repositories and find various types of vulnerabilities.
- Skeleton in the closet. MS Office vulnerability you didn’t know about
- Pass: The Standard Unix Password Manager
- Switching from 1Password to Bitwarden | joshua stein
- D4Vinci/Cr3dOv3r - Know the dangers of credential reuse attacks.
- FZF & RipGrep - Navigate with bash faster than ever before
- Closh – Bash-like shell based on Clojure | Hacker News
- A Billion Taxi Rides in Redshift
- Datasette: instantly create and publish an API for your SQLite databases
- TimothyYe/skm - A simple and powerful SSH keys manager
- euske/pyrexecd - Standalone SSH server for Windows
- hukl/Smyck-Color-Scheme - Color Scheme for Terminal.app, iTerm2, Vim, MacVim, Sublime Text2 and Textmate
- chriskempson/base16 - An architecture for building themes