- aelsabbahy/goss - Quick and Easy server testing/validation
- lieff/minimp3 - Minimalistic MP3 decoder single header library
- How Discord Handles Two and Half Million Concurrent Voice Users using WebRTC
- mostly-adequate-guide - Professor Frisby's Mostly Adequate Guide to Functional Programming
- tcbrindle/raytracer.hpp - Simple compile-time raytracer using C++17
- gbafana25/esp8266_honeypot - THE ESP8266 HONEYPOT: A PROJECT TO TRAP SCRIPT KIDDIES EVERYWHRE!!
- Valley Forged: How One Man Made the Indie Video Game Sensation 'Stardew Valley'
- Gamasutra: C Bel's Blog - 3D engine entirely made of MS Excel formulae
- The game industry of Iran
- MaddTheSane/surreal - Reviving the original Unreal Tournament on modern systems
- Kostas Anagnostou on Twitter: "Someone at work asked me today where do I find all those presentations about graphics techniques and made me realise that it might not be so common knowledge to people just starting gfx programming. Thread of links."
- Soviet Tesla: Electric Lada from 30 Years Ago That Was Mass Produced
- The First Computers in East Africa –and what became of them
- Old Concept Cars – Image encyclopedia of old concept cars
- adsr/irslackd - A self-hosted IRC gateway to Slack
- gothinkster/realworld - "The mother of all demo apps" — Exemplary fullstack Medium.com clone powered by React, Angular, Node, Django, and many more 🏅
- What are quaternions, and how do you visualize them? A story of four dimensions.
- Understanding Quaternions3D Game Engine Programming
- molten: modern API framework — molten 0.5.2 documentation
- PyQt5 tutorial: Create a Python GUI in 2018
- ocean1/awesome-thesis - A curated list of practical tips and tricks to help you achieve an awesome CS master thesis
- The Reddit Forum That Guesses Who You Are Based on What's in Your Fridge
- iPhones are Allergic to Helium